Its the sweetest-handling bike I've ever ridden, however, I've always
been a bit stretched across the tank to reach the distant clip-ons. Now
that I have a CapoNord, this v-twin must go. :-(
FOR SALE 1998 Honda SuperHawk (VTR1000F) VIN#...000015, clean, RED,
46K-miles, many extras & setup for sport-touring;
- Carbotech 5.9-gal carbon/kevlar-fiber fuel tank (& oem tank)
- Penske rear shock (& oem) & Lindemann re-valved/re-sprung
- Braided-SS hydraulic lines
- Modified (2" taller, 1.5" back) VTR Helibars
- Custom-machined 2" mirror stalk extensions
- Zero Gravity +2" sport-touring windscreen (& oem)
- K&N air filter
- Modified stock exhaust (3-chamber --> 2-chamber) nice,
passes Laguna Seca sound test
- Ventura sport rack & grab rail
- Many new parts (front/rear brake pads, sprockets, air filter,
- Honda service manual, Honda air-screw adj. tool
- Lives on Mobil-One(15w50) and has yet to require ANY valve
adjustments, Its a HONDA!
3235 San Gabriel Dr.
Concord, CA. 94518
<catfish at endorphin-express dot com>
Back to my SuperHawk Page . . .